Monday, September 17, 2012
Daily Fitness Tip: Sept. 17th
1. Dance - play your family's favorite tunes and show off your dance moves for a fun cardiovascular boost!
2. Alternating lunges - start standing up. Step your right leg forward and bend both knees. Push off of your right foot back to start position then repeat with left leg.
3. Jumping Jacks - another great cardio boost when its a dreary day outside!
4. Pushups - as all of my clients, and they'll tell you this is my number one upper body exercise. Whether you're on your toes or knees, give one a shot and try to work your way up to 10, then 15. Then half on your toes and half on your knees, adding one more each day!
5. Sit-ups - commercial break crunches anyone?